“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
No prep work or previous knowledge required
No experience necessary
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
Anyone who wants to better understand what FinTech is.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
You will learn what is the creative mindset behind FinTech.
One of the objectives of this e-learning is to create awareness around the FinTech ecosystems.
YOUR COURSE CONTENT
The duration of this course is 60 minutes of rich eLearning.
Also, thanks to our latest digital bookmarking feature Stop and Resume your course at your convenience to have your personalized learning pace.
The course contains videos, text information, and quizzes to help you better understand the world behind short stories.
The course is composed of the following sections.
Overview and Objectives of this course
- Origin of the Modern Financial Technologies
- FinTech from the 1950s to the Present Days
- FinTech, at the Crossroad of 3 Dimensions
- A mix of Tech, Telco, and Finance
- Main FinTech domains
- Key Players in the FinTech Field (Introduction)
FINTECH KEY PLAYERS
- Startups – Featuring David Daoud
- Regulators and Governments
AN OUTLOOK ON FINTECH: FIGURES AND TRENDS
- 2017 Facts and Figures
- 2018 and 2019 and Key Trends
- Evolution of the FinTech Market
- FinTech in Asia
FINTECH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Module Introduction – Featuring Guillaume Huet
- Bitcoin, Altcoins and ICO – Featuring William Piquard
- AI from Investors and Venture Capital (VC) points of view – Featuring Fabrice Fisher
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning and AI – Featuring Mu-Yen Lo
- Chatbot – Featuring Bianca Ho
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- WealthTech, Big Data and Robo-Advisory
AN OUTLOOK FOR TOMORROW
- FinTech in our Digital Era
After completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from eLearn2grow Academy.
You will be able to share your new certified skill with your network on LinkedIn.
Be proud of what you learn!