This course is the fastest path you can take to ‘level up’ your Scrum Product Owner skills. This is an Introductory Product Owner courses tell you ‘what’ you need to do and ‘how’ to do it. This course shows you ‘how’ to be a Scrum Product Owner.
Learn Agile Scrum Product Owner concepts, principles, and values. Boost your knowledge with David Daoud, Certified Scrum Product Owner and our experts-taught Agile Methodologies training videos. David has an 18-years extensive experience as Project Management and Business Analyst.
Requirements, who is this course for
- This course is for Anyone with or without prior knowledge or experience about Agile methodologies
- It is a plus if you are an individual trying to improve either your own performance as a scrum master, product owner or development team member or of one or more related teams
The duration of this course is 3 hours of rich eLearning, 5 knowledge checks, 1 case study, videos (40 minutes of guided videos) and moreover a rich content. Also, thanks to our latest digital bookmarking feature Stop and Resume your course at your convenience to have your personalized learning pace.
Instructor and expert
David Daoud, Founder and CEO at eLearn2grow, Certified Scrum Product Owner, Design Thinking for Innovation and Serious Gaming! He also have a master’s in project management and Business Engineering.
This course is featuring David Daoud, an Innovator and entrepreneur with 18 years in Business, Projects and Operations leadership. David has an extensive experience as Trainer, Speaker and Principal Consultant within a Major Consulting Group operating in 10+ locations worldwide. This course is the product of hundreds of hours practicing PowerPoint for Business, Conferences and Training Facilitation purposes.
Also, David has an extensive network with 24 000+ followers in LinkedIn.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Identify the Scrum Framework
- Identify the Product Owner Roles and Responsibilities
- Define the Product Vision
- Define the Product Backlog
- Identify Release and Long-Term Planning
We invite you to follow a progressive learning path allowing you to get some foundations before to jump in the advanced topics of Agile
Section 1: Identify the Scrum framework
- History and context of Scrum
- Manifesto for Agile Software Development (Reminder)
- What is Scrum?
- What are the pillars of Scrum?
- What are the Scrum principles?
- What are the Scrum artefacts?
- What are the Scrum ceremonies?
- What are the Scrum phases and processes?
- What are the Scrum roles?
- Video 1: What is Scrum? An Overview of the Agile Framework
Section 2: Identify the Product Owner Roles and Responsibilities
- What are the Product Owner roles and responsibilities?
- What are the required skills of a Product Owner?
- What are the key soft skills of a Product Owner?
- Video 2: The Product Owner Role
Section 3: Define the Product Vision
- What is a Product Vision?
- How to shape a Product Vision?
- What is the relationship between a Product Vision and a Product roadmap?
- Video 3: The Product Vision
Section 4: Define the Product Backlog
- What is a Product Backlog?
- How are User Stories used in Product Backlogs?
- What are the characteristics of a Product Backlog?
- How to order a Product Backlog?
- Video 4: The Product Backlog
Section 5: Identify Release and Long-Term Planning
- What is Release and Long-Term Planning?
- How to do Release Planning?
- What is the difference between an Iteration, Sprint and a release?
- Video: What is Release Planning?
After completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from eLearn2grow.