“The aim of life is self-development. To realize one’s nature perfectly – that is what each of us is here for.”
No prep work or previous knowledge required
No experience necessary
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
Anyone who wants to develop him/herself with the help of technologies.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course will provide several studies on both social and cognitive theories agree on the premise that knowledge is constructed through problem-solving.
Through this e-learning course you will be able to identify the following:
- People Learning and Developments definitions
- Learning theories and concepts
- Technologies for a better learning experience
- Challenges and Trends
YOUR COURSE CONTENT
The duration of this course is 30 minutes of rich eLearning.
Also, thanks to our latest digital bookmarking feature Stop and Resume your course at your convenience to have your personalized learning pace.
The course contains videos, text information, and quizzes to help you better understand the world behind short stories.
The course is composed of the following sections.
- A Message from Leadership
- Our Mission and Values
PEOPLE LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- People Learning and Development: From Provider to Facilitator
- Key theories and concepts: How they apply in the real world
- Pedagogy, Andragogy and Heutagogy
- Behavioural learning theory Skinner (1974)
- Social learning and social constructivist learning (Lave 1993, Vygotsky 1978)
- Cognitive learning theory (Anderson 1982)
- Experiential learning (Kolb 1984)
- Situated learning (Billett 1996)
- Digital learning evidence (Johnson and Aragon 2003)
- Evidence on the effectiveness of technology-enabled learning (Bernard et al 2004)
THE TECH FOR A BETTER LEARNING EXPERIENCE
- The Tech for a better learning experience
- Major Technological Solutions
- Key challenges and trends for Learning and Development
After completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from eLearn2grow Academy.
You will be able to share your new certified skill with your network on LinkedIn.
Be proud of what you learn!