By registering to this event, you will be redirected to the “My Course” page from which you will have access to the free eLearning and to the event page (with the Zoom link).
Did you know that there is a Learning Management System (or LMS) out there serving more than 200 million of users worldwide? This LMS also contains more than 25 million of courses in almost all the languages you could find on planet earth? Surprisingly, this LMS is FREE to use!
Join us and get a head start in creating your online learning experience with Moodle LMS! Each session is limited to about 50 participants.
- Understand Instructional Design and eLearning concepts / design principles
- Familiarise with the Moodle LMS core features then deep dive on the most important ones
- Discover and Use other tools needed for eLearning
- Develop eLearning with activities and resources, including SCORM files
- Integrate interactivity, animation, and social based concepts to boost your course engagement rate
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from EdTech Club and eLearn2grow after attending the 2-hours’ course
- This is a beginner course/training. No prior knowledge on e-Learning or LMS is required
Who should attend?
- Business Owner, Entrepreneurs, and start-ups leaders
- Educators, Teachers
- eLearning Content Creator
- HR and Learning & Development professionals
You’ll Get More by Joining this
FREE access to one of our handpicked, fast-track, and self-paced eLearnings that you can access anywhere, anytime on tablet, phone and desktop.
- What is Moodle and Why Should You Use It? – Moodle Features and Overview
- How to Create a Course in Moodle? (Adding Resources and Activities included)
- Moodle Dashboard and Settings Overview
- Setting Up Chat and Forum Activities for Your Course
- SCORM Setup for Moodle
- Adding Zoom to Moodle Course
- Adding Assignment and Quiz in Moodle
- Adding a Certificate to Moodle Course
- Adding File, Page, and URL Resources
- Access Restrictions and Activities Completion and reports
- Introduction to how to sell your eLearning as a eLearning ecommerce business