Moodle is an open source LMS and is one of the most popular learning management system in the world. It is free and there is a cloud version you can use with a free tier. You can create effective online course and learning experiences in a collaborative, engaging and interactive way that users can access anytime, anywhere from any devise.
Join us and get a head start in creating your online learning experience with Moodle LMS!
All participants to this eLearning will receive a Certificate of Completion from EdTech Club and eLearn2grow after completing this 90 minutes’ eLearning course.
- Understand Instructional Design and eLearning concepts / design principles
- Familiarize with the Moodle LMS core features then deep dive on the most important ones
- Discover and Use other tools needed for eLearning
- Develop eLearning with activities and resources, including SCORM files
- Integrate interactivity, animation, and social based concepts to boost your course engagement rate
In this eLearning we will cover the following topics
- What is Moodle and Why Should You Use It?
- LMS, Authoring Tools and SCORM…what is that?
- Moodle LMS “Hidden costs”
- Alternative to a Hosted Moodle LMS
- Moodle Tutorial 01 – Moodle Dashboard and Settings Overview
- Moodle Tutorial 02 – How to Create a Course in Moodle?
- Moodle Tutorial 03 – Setting Up Chat and Forum Activities
- Moodle Tutorial 04: SCORM Setup for Moodle
- Moodle Tutorial 05 – Adding Zoom to a Moodle Course
- Moodle Tutorial 06 – Adding File, Page, and URL Resources
- Moodle Tutorial 07 – Adding a Certificate to a Moodle Course
- Moodle Tutorial 08 – Access Restrictions and Activities Completion
- Improving Moodle LMS and the overall Learning Experience