Welcome to “The Effective and Powerful Job Interview skills to get your Dream Job” online course by David Daoud, 25 000+ followers in LinkedIn, Entrepreneur and Principal Consultant. He conducted over 1000 interviews these last 15 years.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and get your dream job and Get any job you want?
David designed this course based on his extensive experience. He has successfully interviewed and switched careers many times (from working in France in the Retail and Food industries, then in Financial Industry delivering projects for HSBC, Bank of China, Societe Generale CIB, BNP Paribas, Hedge funds, Education Industry covering business, operations and technologies.
You will learn from his mistakes and accomplishments and reach your full potential.
Requirements, who is this course for
- This course is for Anyone who is looking to get prepared and to get the dream job!
- So, anyone is invited
The duration of this course is 90 minutes of rich eLearning, 8 knowledge checks and interactive scenario-based case studies, videos (40 minutes of guided videos) and moreover a rich content. Also, thanks to our latest digital bookmarking feature Stop and Resume your course at your convenience to have your personalized learning pace.
Instructor and expert
This course is featuring David Daoud, an Innovator and entrepreneur with 18 years in Business, Projects and Operations leadership. David has an extensive experience as Trainer, Speaker and Principal Consultant within a Major Consulting Group operating in 10+ locations worldwide. This course is the product of hundreds of hours interviewing candidates from several countries, culture and background from the Financial Industry, Education, Information Technologies and more.
David is Founder and CEO at eLearn2grow, Certified Scrum Product Owner, Design Thinking for Innovation and Serious Gaming! He also have a master’s in project management and Business Engineering.
Also, David has an extensive network with 25 000+ followers in LinkedIn.
By the end of this course, you will be an expert and will know
- How to prepare your Killer resume
- How to prepare and run a Perfect and Impactful job interview
- How to introduce yourself with a 60-second pitch focus on your key selling proposition
- Get Eight most common interview questions, tips on how you can answer them like a Boss and real-life scenario based interactive case studies to perform and strengthen your answers
We invite you to follow a progressive learning path allowing you to get some foundations of the job interviewing skills before to jump in the advanced topics
Section 1: Preparation
- Step by step guide on How to prepare your resume
- Your critical checklist to be well prepared for a job interview
Section 2: Pitch and promote yourself in few seconds
- In this section we will focus on preparing your 60-sec pitch
Section 3: Most common questions you’d better be ready for
- What are your strengths & weaknesses?
- Why did you leave your job?
- What is the most difficult situation you’ve faced and how did you deal with it?
- What do you know about our company?
- What are your greatest achievements?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What is your leadership style?
- What are your salary expectations?
After completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from eLearn2grow.