“Innovation requires an experimental mindset.” – Denise M. Morrison, American business executive
No prep work or previous knowledge required
No experience necessary
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
Anyone who wants to dig into the understanding of investment banking.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
You will learn what do we call a creative thinking.
YOUR COURSE CONTENT
The duration of this course is 30 minutes of rich eLearning.
Also, thanks to our latest digital bookmarking feature Stop and Resume your course at your convenience to have your personalized learning pace.
The course contains videos, text information, and quizzes to help you better understand the world of creativity.
The course is composed of the following sections:
What is Creative Thinking?
- What is Creativity?
- The Brain and Creativity
- What is Creative Thinking?
What is Innovation?
What is Idea Generation?
- What are the elements of Idea Generation?
- What are ways to generate ideas?
Why do we need to be creative at work?
What is an Idea driven organization?
- What is the Design Thinking approach?
- How the design thinking process improves customer experience and drive business results?
- Design Thinking – IDEO’ approach: Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, Test
- Activity: Yes, BUT vs. Yes, AND
After completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from eLearn2grow Academy.
You will be able to share your new certified skill with your network on LinkedIn.
Be proud of what you learn!