Create Your Own Online Course with Articulate Storyline
Learn industry-tested and experience-based strategies in developing your online course.
Understand Instructional Design and eLearning concepts
Discover tools you can use to design your eLearning
Develop eLearning with activities and resources, including SCORM files
Integrate interactivity, animation, and social based concepts to boost your course engagement rate
Get your certificate of completion for completing the training.
This is a FREE virtual Workshop open for everyone.
Thursday 17th December 2020 - In 2021: 19th Jan, 16th Feb, 16th Feb. 2 sessions to cover 2 timezones Session 1: 7PM to 8PM - Hong Kong / Singapore Timezone (GMT+8) Session 2: 7PM to 8PM - Eastern Time (GMT-5)
Description of the event
As professionals in the EdTech, Instructional Design and eLearning space, there is One question that come up all the time…”How to create more engagement and a better learning experience to encourage completion of a course?”.
And you know what, we all know how Customer / User Experience (CX / UX) are crucial, why not leveraging on that to design the optimal learning experience? The concept is the same.
The good news here is that this is not “just” about the technology you use or the content you provide.
This is all about the experience and the design. The way you design your course, adding the right medias and interactions at the right time and the right place will help you to improve engagement, retention, and completion rate. And a touch of technical expertise about Articulate Storyline.
This virtual workshop will naturally complement the Moodle LMS Virtual Workshop sessions. Our 2 hours introductory Course is a hands-on session designed to help attendees get more of the skills they need to produce course content that instructionally sound and engaging to the end user.
We look forward to facilitating your virtual workshop and do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or queries.
Get trained by Articulate Storyline experts
EdTech Club partnered with eLearn2grow Digital Learning experts. Our experts use Articulate Storyline 360 and other authoring and multimedia tools on a daily basis. This brings that level of knowledge and experience to our workshops.
During this workshop, our experts will share with you some of their real-life experience, functional and technical, so you can get real feedback about the challenges you will face in the real life.
This virtual workshop will be guided through the development of an e-learning course via a highly interactive way, allowing you to experience the simplicity, flexibility, and the power of Storyline 360.
- What is eLearning about and how to get the most from it
- Setting up your course for success
- Navigating through the basic functions
- Graphic design tips and tricks
- Animation tips and tricks
- How to create interactions that engage your audience
- Assessments, surveys, and quizzes
- Publishing your courses for all devices
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from EdTech Club and eLearn2grow after attending this one hour workshop.
Important Information and prerequisites
- This is a beginner course/training. No prior knowledge on e-Learning or LMS is required
- You can get a free version of Articulate Storyline 360 on Articulate 360 website. This is mandatory to enjoy this virtual workshop
Who should attend?
- eLearning Content Creator
- Instructional Design who wants to know more about this authoring tools and design principles
- Educators, Teachers
- HR and Learning & Development professionals
- Business Owner, Entrepreneurs, and start-ups leaders
- Warm up: What eLearning is? What is Instructional Design? High-level concept of eLearning Design
- Introduction to Articulate Storyline 360 and quick overview of other Articulate 360 products (RISE, PEEK, ENGAGE, PRESENTER, QUIZMAKER)
- User Interface, Story, and slide views
- Get started with your first slides (content, media library, animations, sync objects to audio)
- States (normal, hover, visited…) and Layers
- Play with triggers (Adding, editing, conditions) and links
- Discover the build in interactive elements such as buttons, hotspots, makers
- Quizzing and feedback
- Player Design (features, menu, resources, glossary)
- Publish and several outputs possibilities (Review, SCORM / TINCAN, HTML5 with or without Flash…)
Get insights, tips, and advices from EdTech speakers coming from various industries and practices such as corporate leaders, investors, academicians, and successful start-ups.
Discover the opportunities that EdTech can bring to recover from the impact brought about by Covid-19.
Discover more about digital learning to modernize your learning and growth strategy.
Get recognized and receive the certificate of completion that can add up to your credentials with a Lifetime access to our existing learning resources.