As professionals in the EdTech, Instructional Design and eLearning space, there is One question that come up all the time…
“How to create more engagement and a better learning experience to encourage completion of a course?”.
And you know what, we all know how Customer / User Experience (CX / UX) are crucial, why not leveraging on that to design the optimal learning experience? The concept is the same. The good news here is that this is not “just” about the technology you use or the content you provide.
This is all about the experience and the design. The way you design your course, adding the right medias and interactions at the right time and the right place will help you to improve engagement, retention, and completion rate. And a touch of technical expertise about Articulate Storyline.
This is 90 minutes of learning based videos covering the key features and tips of Articulate Storyline 360, including how to build engaging gamification elements!
- Understand how to set up your course for success
- Familiarize with Articulate Storyline key features and capabilities
- Discover Tips and Tricks including gamification based elements
- Design and Develop your first slides
- Integrate interactivity, animation, and gamification s to boost your course engagement rate
Get trained by Articulate Storyline experts
EdTech Club partnered with eLearn2grow Digital Learning experts. Our experts use Articulate Storyline 360 and other authoring and multimedia tools on a daily basis. This brings that level of knowledge and experience to our workshops.
- What is eLearning about and how to get the most from it
- Setting up your course for success
- Navigating through the basic functions
- Graphic design tips and tricks
- Animation tips and tricks
- How to create interactions that engage your audience
- Assessments, surveys, and quizzes
- Publishing your courses for all devices
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from EdTech Club and eLearn2grow after completing this eLearning.
Important Information and prerequisites
- This is a beginner course/training. No prior knowledge on e-Learning or LMS is required
- You can get a free trial version of Articulate Storyline 360 on Articulate 360 website
Who should attend?
- eLearning Content Creator
- Instructional Design who wants to know more about this authoring tools and design principles
- Educators, Teachers
- HR and Learning & Development professionals
- Business Owner, Entrepreneurs, and start-ups leaders
- Warm up: What eLearning is? What is Instructional Design? High-level concept of eLearning Design
- Introduction to Articulate Storyline 360 and quick overview of other Articulate 360 products (RISE, PEEK, ENGAGE, PRESENTER, QUIZMAKER)
- User Interface, Story, and slide views
- Get started with your first slides (content, media library, animations, sync objects to audio)
- States (normal, hover, visited…) and Layers
- Play with triggers (Adding, editing, conditions) and links
- Discover the build in interactive elements such as buttons, hotspots, makers
- Quizzing and feedback
- Player Design (features, menu, resources, glossary)
- Publish and several outputs possibilities (Review, SCORM / TINCAN, HTML5 with or without Flash…)